Tuesday 30 June 2020

The creative process

This is my new story, my title is The creative process and see if you can spot it in my story good luck 

He had worked for hours in different sections morning, lunch, and evening. He had to work in a quiet room where no one would annoy him. All you could hear is his pencil and rubber moving up and down really lightly like a snake slithering and hissing up to get its prey.

Jack was halfway from finishing. He was exhausted but then he wanted to finish it because he was scared that someone would come in his room and wreck the creative process he did.

When Jack was done he opened his windows to get fresh air and the wind blew around Jack's face, suddenly the wind blew lightly  on to his art and the boat came to life and drifted away in his wild imagination.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Keisomani,
    My name is Persaies from room 24 at Owairaka District School. I really like the writing you have done, I liked how you described what you were doing before you had shared the writing task with other blogger's, then you have presented it. Also i would like to add on that i really like that you had described what the persons Wild Imagination was like!. I also have a good question for you what is your favorite piece of writing that is like this?. Thank you for reading my comment if not read, then make sure to say hi in the playground. Have a great first week of school. Here is a link to My blog make sure to check it out have a good week. BLOG YA LATERšŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Persaies it is me Keisomani thank you for commenting on my blog. Thanks for all the feed back so that I can go on your comment or someone else and put that feed back into my work. Blog you later, thank you !

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Keisomani.
    My name is Finley from Room 6. I really like your writing it looks so cool.
    I couldn't imagine me doing this. Do you like using your imagination?. Blog you later Finley. BYE!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.